See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Corner Base cabinet (W)925mm
This 925mm wide corner base cabinet comes in white, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with corner base doors - Suitable for use with Pack EE or EEDL
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. We've also made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Sizes||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
poor on the built
Pompey fc - 9 months ago
On the stage 3 turn over to do the next stage after tighten the screw. I put the next stage on when I finish turn it over do the legs it fell apart. So I was not happy with it . So I will not buy it again .
Solidly produced BUT...
Cobraman - 1 year ago
This is a seriously heavy cupboard with solid pieces for both shelves and sides but our unit was poorly produced. One side was several mm's out which affected the final look somewhat. The shelf disappointedly came in two pieces which are held together by metal brackets. Plenty of spare screws were supplied, maybe this is their way for compensating a rather poor product.
Great value for money
poobypoo - 1 year ago
Strong carcas to use for base of kitchen, would recommend for people on a budget.
Great base unit. HOWEVER
Savay - 1 year ago
Unit good fits together easy
That said getting the corner unit doors
Isn't easy. There not available in store
Also the hinges need to be ordered separately
Its ok but nor the stongest of builds
davembk - 2 years ago
A reasonable product but with one omission that needs sorting. Look the product photo....no legs at inner corners. Ie nothing to hold the inboard ends of the kickplates. These legs are readily available but one wonders why such an obvious requirement was not thought of