See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Curved corner Base cabinet, (W)925mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This 925mm wide curved corner base cabinet comes in white, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs & adjustable shelf
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with an internal base door - Suitable for use with Pack CV3
- Suitable for use with Pack CV3
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. We've also made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Carcass type||Curved corner|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
Curved corner base unit
Jeckofbktcd - 4 years ago
Not to sure that I would buy this unit again as the doors I am using are handleless.(marletti).
-Now my curved doors will have handles
-The price of the doors cost a arm and leg.
- Still waitting for doors as they have to be ordered , not kept as stock.
- wish someone had told me that the counter top can't be square . 90degree top as there Gap between the top and the curved door . problem to fix.
It must be stated that these units can"t be used with marlett doors or the cost explained before the sale is made.