See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Deep Wall cabinet (W)450mm
This 450mm wide deep wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 450mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack N+
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Unbelievable - more damage
matmoo - 10 months ago
Just came home having had this delivered, as a replacement for a faulty cabinet to find this one is also damaged. The box looked like someone had used it for a football. Unpacking, there were damaged edges along the thin a fragile coating and some of the mounting holes looked like someone had attempted to screw in some of the fittings.
Even more laughable is a postage paid customer comments form in the box telling you that feedback is valued. Wouldn't want to be the poor devil who works in that department - bet they must love going to work in a morning!
Carcass was delivered disintegrated
matmoo - 10 months ago
Unpacked this to find the side panels had disintegrated in the box. So much for quality control. B&Q imply Cooke & Lewis are somehow a 'premium' product. My experience so far with this kitchen build means I certainly wouldn't be returning to B&Q for future kitchens - warped plinths, wrong components and damaged doors are just some of the many faults. Poor
Happy with product
Greggers13 - 1 year ago
I bought these a month ago and am so glad I did. Great product. Am very happy with them
Good solid cabinet
Pat D - 1 year ago
Bought this as an extra cupboard for my lodger. Good sold cabinet & the door is excellent value for money. I would recommend paying for the better hinges. I bought the cheapest ones and it might be better to pay the extra couple of pounds.
Ronnnie - 1 year ago
good product, but the price of the door makes it a bit pricey