See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Multi-drawer Base cabinet, (W)500mm
This 500mm wide multi-drawer base cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs. Drawer boxes not included
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with 500mm wide drawer fronts - Suitable for use with Pack C
- Suitable for use with Pack C
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- At B&Q we're always looking for ways to help our customers, so for our new Cooke & Lewis multi-drawer cabinets we've pre-drilled the holes, so you don't have to. Now all you have to do is choose the storage system or drawer box that works best for you.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
What a waste of money
upson - 1 year ago
I bought this product to replace a b & q unit that had water damage., there was no mention that the b & q drawer boxes are too wide to fit the cooke and lewis unit, and the replacement drawer boxes are not available to collect, Also be carefull on assembly as the instructions are wrong.
Poor fixing hardware
Retired Tony - 3 years ago
Compared to previous base units I have built, the new style fittings that are now provided are useless. I have had to use additional screws to stop the joints coming apart.
great base cabinet
boldon jim - 3 years ago
good base unit I modified to take 4 draws as only a 1 draw+door or 3 draws is available
Mike 49 - 3 years ago
We bought this to add to and existing kitchen. We wanted a set of drawers but ended up with problems due to absolutely abismal instructions. If you buy this watch the information on YouTube. The instructions only give information on fitting the top drawer and if you follow this the middle drawer runners are in the wrong place. You need to use the lower hole possition on the runners for the middle drawer.
The drawer fronts instructions are only any good for the top drawer and if you follow the instructions the bottom two drawers are too high and clash with the top drawer.
We received little help when we went back to the store we bought them from and were told we probably need to measure the hole possitions and redrill where the hole should be.
The two bottom drawers fronts need new holes drilling approx 2 cms higher than marked.
This is not the sort of service I expect especially the price that B & Q are charging for the Carisbrooke range, but having said that good service should be given regardless of price.
When finished this is a good product but if you are unable to think outside the block........leave well enough alone and don't bother buying this.
Drawers still not sorted 10 months on
Scotty129 - 3 years ago
Agree with Leo lady's review.regardingthe problem with drawers . You don't know you have to do new holes until you open the drawer packs.
Put the warning on the box B&Q or at least in the description.
3 stars for that reason. Appear quality units for price.