See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Oven housing Base cabinet (W)600mm
This 600mm wide oven housing base cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with an oven housing door - Suitable for use with Pack J
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Sizes||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Did the job. Good value.
RickyJ - 1 year ago
Easy to build . Good value for the price. 9 Characters too short !
Serves it's purpose and it's well made
Pinada - 1 year ago
Carnt see much of it now the ovens in, just wish my installed kitchen had been finished weeks ago as promised by B&Q , delivery fault
Not fit for purpose
Alimac1 - 1 year ago
Had to take back out to fit depth of oven. This made it less stable. The shelf slips as the oven is pushed in, it needs to be a solid fixed shelf. Needed cutting everywhere. Would not buy again, not fit for purpose in my opinion.
Basic oven housing
Ernst 39 - 1 year ago
Good assistance from counter staff and unit easy to install. Be aware that modifications to the unit may be necessary depending on oven purchased. All worked out well.
Does the job
Muzungu - 1 year ago
I have read some of the negative reviews and I think they are missing a few things.
The unit is perfectly stable IF you do up the cams correctly. If you don't turn them far enough the panels will be loose, it's in the instructions. Yes, there may be a small amount of cutting required on the back and front panel dependent on the size of your hob, can't say that will be huge issue for a halfway decent DIY'er. You could, if you wanted, leave either of those two panels off completely with a bit of ingenuity (if you can't wield a saw) as the unit would be held together by the adjacent units and the worktop. The width is standard, 60cm external, don't understand the review that said the oven wouldn't fit width-ways. As to depth, again that is standard. You will need to check the depth of your oven if you have a gas pipe projecting from the wall behind the oven, but you would need to do that with any unit, it's not a problem with the unit. For the price it is what I would expect.