See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Oven housing Base cabinet, (W)600mm
This 600mm wide oven housing base cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with an oven housing door - Suitable for use with Pack J
- Suitable for use with Pack J
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Carcass type||Oven housing|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
Anonymous - 11 months ago
I should return the one I bought today around 12pm and get this deal... Not fair
Ok if your oven fits
Mikethebbike - 1 year ago
This is a good starting pack but be prepared to make considerable alterations to make it accommodate your oven.
Cabinet need some hacks
NCC1701A - 1 year ago
Some of the comments about ovens not fitting are valid. I have had two builds. CDA and Zanussi, both electric ovens did not fit. The ovens are generally standard size.
You may think, the back white panel will need to be cut to accommodate the oven as it is too deep, but this may be the wrong strategy. In my case, the builder cut the back panel to fit the oven, but the gas engineer came along, said he had no space for the gas pipe. So just like gas engineer of another reviewer, removed the back panel altogether. I was not happy about this. The gas engineer did this so quickly without hesitation, clearly this must be a common practice in the industry. However, it did mean, having to go back to make sure the cabinet was structurally strong. Our cabinet had brackets to the wall (not the supplied one, bought better ones).
However, second time around and forearmed with knowledge and experience. On the second occasion, we decided to move the back wood panel all the way to the back towards the wall (this may or may not work for you). For us, we had to move the wood half way down. You need to make sure it does not disturb any gas pipes, electric power and also look out for air vents for the oven and electric socks on the wall....
I strongly suggest you test the oven housing.: I suggest you built the oven cabinet first You may think cutting a bit from the back panel will solve your problem, but you need to allow space for the pipe for the gas hob. Also space for the hob and oven cable. You will need someone else to help, so as you can take the oven in and out.... Also, the narrow wooden panel to the front may need to be cut (however, avoid doing if you can). Stick to 38mm worktops. Don't go slimline worktops, as it will touch top of oven....
Yes, the cabinet could be better designed. So that you can make adjustments in situ....
Out of the entire cabinet range, this oven cabinet is the most trickiest....
I seem to recall putting in a drawer unit at the bottom of the oven housing unit (2017), it was a pain, as the manual/guidance was lousy. It is suitable for an oven tray. However, unless I am wrong, they don't seem to make the drawer unit for the oven housing unit (2019). None of the staff knew about it.
Did the job. Good value.
RickyJ - 2 years ago
Easy to build . Good value for the price. 9 Characters too short !
Serves it's purpose and it's well made
Pinada - 2 years ago
Carnt see much of it now the ovens in, just wish my installed kitchen had been finished weeks ago as promised by B&Q , delivery fault