See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Standard Base cabinet (W)150mm
This 150mm wide base cabinet comes in white, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 150mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack L
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. We've also made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Sizes||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Ok, not good quality, cannot buy additional shelfs
Anonymous - 2 months ago
These units are OK but the white covering is very thin, you can almost see through it, this makes the off white.
Also very disappointed that you cannot get extra shelfs, this is the only range that I have had this problem with.
Legs all broke off
mackers04 - 3 months ago
Bought this perhaps 2 years back and the back two legs broke off after maybe 6 months. Propped it up at the back. Fitted a new floor covering and then a front leg broke off this month. Insufficient support from the legs if you have cause to move the cabinet. Very disappointed.
Poor quality and wrong dimensions!
CornishExposure - 3 months ago
Have fitted kitchens for many years and client wanted to fill an old slimline dishwasher gap with a simple cupboard. This item was by far the cheapest of the online retailers so we plumped for it.
When constructed, it measured 458mm wide and the internal shelf was the same width also. Obviously the shelf should be less as it fits inside. This then involved a good couple of hours trimming the top and bottom panels and adjusting the dowel holes etc to conform to the desired measurements.
I gave up fitting B&Q kitchens for clients many years ago due to poor quality and having been forced to come back to them for this odd sized unit, I'm glad i did and wont be coming back anytime soon.
WORST UNITS I EVER BOUGHT
JOHNKNOT - 4 months ago
CAM AND DOWEL DOES NOT LOCK, THE METAL AND PLASTIC DOWEL JUST PUSHES INTO THE PANELS NOT SCREWED IN, IVE FITTED DOZENS OF KITCHENS AND THESE ARE THE WORST UNITS IVE EVER BOUGHT AND WILL NOT BE BUYING THEM AGAIN
Made of weetabix.
AL15 - 4 months ago
Do not think of moving this unit around with any weight on it i.e. doors etc as
the legs will tear off the base.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Cooke & Lewis Appleby High Gloss White Curved
This stylish white Curved pan drawer will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel. White, non-framed door with an integrated handle design and high gloss finish Built to last - 10 years guarantee Compatible with 1000mm multi-drawer base cabinets Buying guide pack number - Pack ZCV
Cooke & Lewis Appleby High Gloss White Oven
This stylish white Oven filler panel will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel. White, non-framed door with an integrated handle design and gloss finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with 600mm oven housing base cabinets - or 600mm oven housing shelf packs Buying guide ...
Cooke & Lewis Carisbrooke Ivory Curved base filler
This Shaker style curved base filler panel from Cooke & Lewis is constructed from a durable open grain effect timber, ideal for creating your own individual kitchen. Guarantee - 10 years Fixings not supplied Assembly required
Cooke & Lewis Carisbrooke Ivory Drawerline door &
This stylish white Drawerline door & drawer front will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel. Ivory, non-framed door with a shaker design and textured finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with 600mm base cabinets Buying guide pack number - Pack S Contents - Drawer: ...