We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Kitchen units
Cooke & Lewis White Standard Base cabinet, (W)300mm
This 300mm wide base cabinet comes in white, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs & adjustable shelf
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 300mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack A, F or M
- Suitable for use with Pack A, F or M
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. We've also made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
Not very good
Jonny 1973 - 1 year ago
Fitted loads of B&Q kitchens in the past, these cupboards are very poor quality. The new metal bar at the front is not ridged as the previous wooden slat, the metal bar also justifies where you can fix the worktop to the cupboard, with predetermined holes, this doesn't work for me as every kitchen worktop is uniquely fitted to wall and cupboard requirements.
Also to attach these metal bars, when building the cupboards the screws either side do not drive fully into the cupboard, so is this secure or not ? make sure you have plenty of your own screws to use......The legs have gone back to individual screw style, not the quick fit hammer fit legs. The shelf holders I find are hard to put into the holes in most cases, so you have to engage these holes with your drill. would suggest the casting of these little metal holders is looked at as its not accurate.
Seems cheapness over quality has prevailed, I'd be surprised if any other fitter is delighted with the new style and quality.
Nothing Better at this Price.
Indy1947 - 1 year ago
I was looking for 2nd hand kitchen units till I checked out what B&Q supply. In store,pick up and assemble. I always glue all joints but there was no real need.
Solid,quick to put together with no surprises.
Quality could be better
A Engineer - 2 years ago
Having just finished fitting a complete kitchen from another supplier, I needed a 300 base unit for the utility room, which the other supplier did not manufacture, they only did 200, 400, 600, 800, etc.
The material finish seems a lesser quality and when assembled the sides and the base were at a slight angle, they were flush at the front with a step at the back, which caused a leveling problem
dkhilton - 2 years ago
These kitchen cupboards are so much better than they used to be. Using wood glue along the way makes these really solid. Great value and easy to assemble.
Value for money
sylvisea - 3 years ago
We purchased kitchen units from B & Q five or six years ago and wanted to add to the existing. These new units are not as robust in the fixing system as the old system was. The aluminium sockets are quite soft consequently not so easy to tighten. The earlier shelves had a slight pattern giving them a nicer looking finish. However we cannot fault the doors and the older doors are still in an immaculate condition so didn't need replacing/