See more Cabinet Units
This 800mm wide base cabinet comes in white, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs & adjustable shelf
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with 2 x 400mm wide doors - Suitable for use with Pack N or P
- Suitable for use with Pack N or P
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. We've also made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
Guvnor123 - 10 days ago
Not as solid as last cupboards I bought from b & q. We dug down the pile of boxes for an un damaged exterior - bought it late one evening, took it out of box and it was dented on two corners, chips on the shelf and chips on the interior of the cupboard. If didn't need for immediate fix and being late In the day we would have taken back to store. was cheap and easy to build, as normal, but won't buy again.
Exactly as it should be
Robarke - 12 days ago
Bought as a replacement for a water damaged unit. Excellent quality and at 18mm thick its sturdier than other makes at 15mm. Easy to assemble and if you follow the instructions you end up with a rigid unit that stands up to movement when installing. All you need is supplied other than hinges, but I used the old ones although I had to reposition the mounting points on the cabinet, no big deal. Overall, just excellent value for money.
You are kidding me - right ?
Dave 27 - 16 days ago
I was happy with the basic quality of this cabinet and it went together easily but then I found that it was 5mm too wide and doesn't fit in the space.
sdarren - 24 days ago
I have bought several units and the quality is really bad parts missing ,items damaged ect B and Q Clifton moor have been very good , Sent an Email to Head office and the dont want to know , poor quality don,t buy
Easy to assemble
Bossman78 - 31 days ago
Laughing at some of the low star reviews!!! This product is great for the price. Put it together properly and you wont fail! Does this have wheels??? NO! so why would you want to move it.. legs are just screwed in for support once the unit is fixed to the wall and are fine