See more Kitchen units
Cooke & Lewis White Standard Wall cabinet, (W)150mm
This 150mm wide wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Comes with Adjustable wall hanging brackets & adjustable shelves
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||2|
Strong and sturdy cabinet
sexy jessie - 1 year ago
bought it last year for bedroom not kitchen, used as shelving looks really good, just gutted I missed the sale price, would of bought more and now looking for doors, as will look even better they are strong and sturdy have two on the wall, really like them and they come with 2 shelves not like some expensive ones. thank you
LolaB - 2 years ago
Ordered two wall unite, both arrived in bad condition. If I could have scored it a 0 I would have done
Sent them back and reordered from elsewhere
Buck 98 - 2 years ago
For the price it is adequate.Using two, joined together, on feet, as floor storage cupboards. Works well, fitted to wall will fittings. Does the job.
Good sturdy wood, very poor fixings!
mrajcraven - 2 years ago
I purchased this unit to extend an existing installation. I saw that the unit fixings have changed from coach screws to a cam system. The screws in the existing units have held up strong for 15 years. The cams in the new unit held up for about 30 minutes. Two of them sheared in two - after I had installed the unit!
So I have had to take the unit back down, take out the remaining cams and put in some hefty screws. Thus I really cannot recommend this product, purely because of the woefully inadequate fixing system. Please B&Q, ditch the cams and move back to good old fashioned coach screws!
definatley buy again
rh69uk - 3 years ago
I've now had many of these cabinets, and yes.. I was wary of the wall mountings at first. BUT .. take it from me , if you install correctly they are some of the best cabinets I have used for many years. one tip to help... unscrew the hanging screw so the hook is more out the back, level with the panels, before trying to hang them. it makes it easier for the hook to find the wall bracket, then just retighten.
These have impressed me so much.. I now have them in my garage for all my DIY stuff...