See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Standard Wall cabinet (W)450mm
This 450mm wide wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 450mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack N+
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
definatley buy again
rh69uk - 5 months ago
I've now had many of these cabinets, and yes.. I was wary of the wall mountings at first. BUT .. take it from me , if you install correctly they are some of the best cabinets I have used for many years. one tip to help... unscrew the hanging screw so the hook is more out the back, level with the panels, before trying to hang them. it makes it easier for the hook to find the wall bracket, then just retighten.
These have impressed me so much.. I now have them in my garage for all my DIY stuff...
Concerns about the wall supports for this item
Spender58 - 7 months ago
I have bought, fitted and assembled several of these units and have been very happy with them BUT the 1000mm cabinet only has two brackets to support it on the wall. Which is the same number and size of brackets that they use for the 300mm cabinets. This cabinet fell off our wall doing considerable damage. I replaced it with two 500mm cabinets which I fitted together with joiners. Doing this means that I now have four brackets for 1000mm of cabinet rather than just two. It is much more secure.
really good value
Keith53 - 1 year ago
Easy to assemble and fit
would buy again.
Cheap price = shoddy materals
CCH - 1 year ago
I guess for the price you should not expect too much. Easy to assemble but really cheap chipboard that chips.
Not as described
Hardimar - 1 year ago
There is not a 65mm service void at the back of this cupboard. Wasted journey to pick up and now need to return cupboard. Please ensure specification is factually accurate. Thank you.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Cooke & Lewis White Bridging Wall cabinet (W)600mm
This 600mm wide bridging wall cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Complete this cabinet with 1 x 600mm wide bridging door - Suitable for use with Pack D Supplied flat packed ...
Cooke & Lewis White Corner Wall cabinet (W)625mm
This 625mm wide corner wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Complete this cabinet with corner wall doors - Suitable for use with Pack A and Corner ...
Cooke & Lewis White Curved corner Tall wall
This 625mm wide curved corner tall wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Complete this cabinet with an internal tall wall door - Suitable for use with ...
Cooke & Lewis White Deep Curved end Wall
This 335mm wide deep curved end wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 fixed shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Complete this cabinet with an external wall door - Suitable for use with Pack ...