See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Tall Corner Wall cabinet, (W)625mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This 625mm wide corner tall wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Includes Adjustable wall hanging brackets & adjustable shelves
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||2|
Easy to assemble
El_Swan - 1 year ago
it was easy to assemble, and install on the wall, seems to be of a good quality
Cheap - with quality to match
Pipris - 2 years ago
OK for what you pay, but has chipped corners and edges (bad packaging and handling) and does not fit together particularly well (poor manufacture). But it is a corner cupboard and can be used as such. No corner post included for doors, must be purchased seperately if needed.
ms2016 - 3 years ago
Usually IT kitchen range cabinets are of a reasonable quality, but these corner units are terrible. The doors don't line up properly the carcass is chipped on edges. Avoid.
AVOID IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY
OddJob66 - 3 years ago
Comparing the latest units to those from just a few years ago the new units are terrible. The metal peg locking system simply doesn't work at all and the units start to come apart as soon as they are made up. The top and bottom are made up in two pieces and come apart especially if your corners are greater than 90 degrees.
Poor build qualitu
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Harte having three successive units delivered damaged - the fourth one wasn't - however build quality is very poor but had to use in the end to avoid any further costs already ramped up by the kitchen fitters