See more Paint
Craig & Rose Artisan Aged copper effect Mid sheen Topcoat Special effect paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Craig & Rose's ARTISAN off-the-shelf speciality collection of decorative paints and finishes allows you to create bold, beautiful and bespoke effects in your home. Inject some striking contemporary style into a room by illuminating smaller objects like ornaments or, for a more dramatic look, larger pieces like furniture and feature walls.
- Suitable for use on Walls, ceilings, trim & furniture
- Surface Preparation - Remove loose or flaking paint. Fill cracks or holes with a filler and sand smooth. Lightly abrade any silk, satin or glossy painted surfaces before painting over. Clean and dust-off surfaces before painting. Bare or porous surfaces will require sealing with Craig & Rose All Purpose Undercoat.
- Instructions for Use - Stir contents well before use. Cut in around the edges of the wall, apply 1st coat with a roller using light, even pressure. Working in small sections apply the second coat with a roller. Whilst the paint is still wet drag the brush in a random pattern to achieve desired effect
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
all deep under the timelessly tactile spell of copper and reach full glow with our Artisan Copper Effect paint. Get creative with your finish. Bring brushed, bruised or polished copper into your projects with refreshed doors, details and decor. You could even go bold outdoors and refresh your garden ornaments with a contemporary edge. If you're looking for a more striking aesthetic, apply our Artisan Copper Patina solution on top for a decadent weathered look.
- Creates a lustrous metallic copper finish, formulated with real copper particles
- For a weathered and aged copper look, apply Artisan Copper Patina Solution
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor statement walls, garden ornaments and home accessories
|Brand||Craig & Rose|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Effect||Aged copper effect|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Suitable surface||Wall & ceiling|
|Minimum touch dry time||4h|