See more Sticky Back Plastic
D-C-Fix Senremo Natural Woodgrain effect Self-adhesive film (L)2m (W)680mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Easy to apply Peel & stick application
- Transforms kitchen cupboards, renovates old furniture, protects books, lines drawers, covers shelves & personalises stationary
- Suitable use type - Books, cupboards, furniture, shelves & stationary
Features and benefits
There are literally hundreds of uses for this sticky back plastic, from protecting surfaces to kitchen makeovers, craft projects to furniture upcycling. You'll be amazed how quick and easy it is to achieve an instant transformation with d-c-fix sticky back plastic. Hardwearing and versatile, it's great for many craft projects and is a fun way to breathe new life into tired old furniture, kitchen cupboards and table tops, without breaking the bank.
- Repositionable during application
- Heat resistant to 75 degrees C
- For the perfect finish apply with the d-c-fix applicator kit
- Easy to apply with peel & stick application
- Fully removable
- For use on smooth, clean, flat surfaces
|Style||Brick, tile & natural|
Colour isn't a shown - but super easy to use
6231 - 2 months ago
The colour in the picture is not correct - the user photos are definitely more accurate.
This was super easy to use, and had enough adhesive to peel for realignment.
Remember to get more than you think you'll need and to sand any surfaces before applying (I didn't and the tiny bumps will now drive me mad forever!)
Lindyxlou - 7 months ago
This item is nothing like the colour in the picture. So much lighter.
Mandyblue - 3 years ago
Bought this a month ago for my kitchen cupboards and drawers it has completely transformed my kitchen, it is not as dark but looks great
transformed my kitchen
terrymeg - 4 years ago
I bought this to cover kitchen worktops as couldn't afford to replace and looking dated. was really easy to fit and cut. looks like a new worktop. as long as you remember to protect from hot pans can't fault it.
Phildo - 4 years ago
Used to re surface my kitchen a month ago, so far nothing is pealing, nice cheap way to refresh it all!