See more Paint Rollers, Pads, Sleeves, Trays & Poles
Diall 7" Polyamide Extendable Roller
Our stores do not stock this product
Ideal for giving your home a fresh lick of paint, this 7" roller on a pole from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has a two part handle for extra comfort and control whilst working. Push fit extension pole.
- Includes Handle, pole & roller
- Compatible with a push fit extension pole
- After use, remove as much residue as possible. For water-based paints, wash in warm soapy water & for oil/solvent based paints & varnishes, clean thoroughly with a roller cleaner or white spirit.
Features and benefits
- Twisted-locking mechanism extension pole ideal for high area painting
- Features a soft-grip handle on frame for easy hold
- Roller frame is compatible to pole with push-fit adaptor. Recommended for painting behind radiators
- Provides fine finishing on smooth & semi-rough surface. Requires a 9-inch frame for roller
|Connection type||Twist lock|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
Diyer2906 - 30 days ago
Bought this to paint some walls
When reaching the top of the wall, applied a bit more firmly to get more paint out, naturally - tip of the pole snapped. Now both roller and pole unusable. Rubbish
Nice smooth finish
Elleode - 2 months ago
This is my favourite roller as leaves a good finish. Surprised at negative reviews.
Roller ok, pole rubbish
Richy79 - 2 months ago
I only wanted a threaded roller as I already have an extendable pole but B&q have bought into the whole "discontinued obsolescence" scheme.
What was wrong with the old screw thread rollers? Now I have to but a new pole to fit a new style roller on, and its rubbish, poorly moulded tapered splines try to hold it in place but it doesn't work, it just comes loose without even using it.
You'd be better off gaffer taping it to a broom handle, B&Q sort your quality out rather than increasing the board members profits.
AVOID. DOESN'T WORK
Anonymous - 5 months ago
Bought this for painting bedrooms and the roller and the handle just do not stick together. Tried using sheer force to stick them together to no avail, tried the cable tie but that still didn't work. Ended up taking it back to the store.
The roller doesn’t even stay on the pole
Boopsnooop - 5 months ago
There’s no instructions with the roller and once you cut the zip tie keeping the roller on the pole there’s no getting it back on, it doesn’t push on and just falls off.