See more Door insulation & seals
Diall Clear Window film, (L)4000m (W)1.5m
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Clean and dry the insides of windows. Apply tape around area to be glazed on the inside part of frame. Cut film to required size allowing 50mm for each edge. Press film to tape, ensuring a smooth finish. Heat the film with a domestic hairdryer, by doing so wrinkles and creases will disappear. Trim surplus film around with a sharp knife.
- Prevents draughts around windows. Secondary glazing film creates a double-glazing effect on windows thereby diminishing heat loss.
Features and benefits
- The secondary glazing film creates a double-glazing effect on windows thereby diminishing heat loss.
- Can be cut to size to fit any size window, maximum window size 1.5m
- Ideal for conservatory winter protection.
Excellent stuff - very easy to use
3974 - 2 months ago
I live in an old building converted to flats, no central heating and poor insulation. This stuff was so easy to fit (watch YouTube for best tips to ensure easy application). Before we had a draught that was making doors close on their own, they don't close anymore. We managed to use this stuff to apply to 3 out of 4 rooms. We actually run out of the tape before the sheeting. Will be buying again to complete the other two rooms. Doesnt distort view or look messy. Love love love this little find. Worth every penny.
Amazing for Condensation
Hgray - 2 months ago
We had a ridiculously bad condensation problem in our flat, but I'm so glad I bought this - it works wonders! A bit of a pain to install, you really need to make sure the frame is dry (I sat drying it with a hairdryer for ages) but no problems with the tape sticking after that. Rooms feel a bit warmer too! Also got tons of it, my windows are quite big, done 2 so far and easily expect I could do 2 more at least.
window film is poor quality
DaveHill - 4 months ago
Cellophane is folded so tight it difficult to open
The double sided tape backing is almost impossible to peel off
The film once applied tears easily
I have used other similar product in the past, but this is by far the worse I have come across
Works a treat, and super easy to fit
MontysWoodWorks - 4 months ago
After having problems with condensation on the windows of my garden building, I wanted to install some form of double glazing, so after a bit of research I came across this stuff.
Bought 2 packets, but only needed one, the stuff is super easy to install, simply attach double sided tape around window, measure and cut film and attach then heat with hair dryer and trim off any excess.
Not only did i notice a difference in sound levels I eliminated all condensation from the windows as well as making the room much warmer. Can’t recommend this stuff highly enough
this ad is rubbish.
Anonymous - 5 months ago
You certainly don't get 4000m of the film. How much do you get? God knows/