See more Door insulation & seals
Diall Clear Window film, (L)4000m (W)1.5m
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Clean and dry the insides of windows. Apply tape around area to be glazed on the inside part of frame. Cut film to required size allowing 50mm for each edge. Press film to tape, ensuring a smooth finish. Heat the film with a domestic hairdryer, by doing so wrinkles and creases will disappear. Trim surplus film around with a sharp knife.
- Prevents draughts around windows. Secondary glazing film creates a double-glazing effect on windows thereby diminishing heat loss.
Features and benefits
- The secondary glazing film creates a double-glazing effect on windows thereby diminishing heat loss
- Can be cut to size to fit any size window, maximum window size 1.5m
- Ideal for conservatory winter protection
|Fittings & fixings included||Only fixings included|