See more Hammer-in fixings
Diall Countersunk Hammer fixing (L)100mm (Dia)8mm, Pack of 10
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
Features and benefits
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario
- Designed for push-through installation
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations
|Product type||Hammer fixing|
These were the worst fixing we have ever used.
gillard - 6 months ago
These were the worst fixings we have ever used! They snapped inside the wall, bent & were just a waste of money. I’ve had to give a 1star as there was nothing lower!!
Crapfixings - 1 year ago
Bendy screws and pull out fixings! Exactly what you don’t want... worst few quid I’ve spent in a long time....