See more Loft insulation
Diall Loft storage stilt, Pack of 12
- Fix with self-tapping screws (30 x 4mm/8 x ¾” – these need to be bought separately and are not supplied with the product). Suitable for use with loft panels (1200mm x 325mm) or floor grade boards (600mm x 2400mm)
- Specifically designed to create a raised boarded area inside a loft.
Features and benefits
Loft storage stilts allow for storage platforms to be built above insulation, whilst preventing the insulation below them from being compressed and ensuring that the cavity remains at the recommended minimum depth of 270mm to maximise energy and cost savings.
- Suitable for use with loft panels (1200mm x 325mm) or floor grade boards (600mm x 2400mm)
- Large head increases surface area, making the positioning of loft boards easier
- Compatible with joists between 1½-2 inches (35-55mm) wide
- Easy to place and fix using the clip at the base of the support
- Fix using 30 x 4mm self-tapping screws (Sold separately)
- Quick, simple and hassle-free installation
- Made from 100% recycled material
ianiow80 - 2 days ago
I found them sturdy and they go well with the loft board packs , much cheaper then paying someone to do it saved me over 100 pounds they are pricy compared to the loft board packs
I would say however pre drilled holes would be good in the legs to speed up the process and make it quicker
Sound as a pound
Bryans1 - 1 month ago
Used 3 boxes to do 70+ sq ft. Great job. Small holes where the screw recesses are would make it even handier. Very steady to walk on a d I’m 19 stone!!
Dicko - 3 months ago
A smart piece of kit, sturdy and strong once fitted correctley. Well made but could be improved simply by adding pre-drilled holes in the bottom. You will have to cut parts off to position next to wall but would still recomend.
Changed my life
timb00 - 5 months ago
The colour of this items is outstanding. Really blends with my loft insulation. The texture is without rival and the length is exactly the same on each
Deep insulation fixed
Mart_1159 - 5 months ago
Loft legs plus loft boards over deep insulation makes your loft usable. Pretty easy to install once you get a platform built. I didn’t predrill just used a cordless driver to wind the screws through.