See more Paint
Dulux Easycare Chic shadow Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Offer - 3 for 2 on selected coloured emulsion paint. Hurry, ends Monday 26th.
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers 13 m² per litre on average.
- Surface Preparation - Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) & dry. Ensure all holes & cracks are filled using filler
- Instructions for Use - Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- 20 times tougher than standard Dulux matt
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- The colour will not fade
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Number of coats