See more Kitchen & Bathroom Paint
Dulux Easycare Pure brilliant white Soft sheen Emulsion paint 1L
This emulsion paint is suitable for bathrooms or areas that are exposed to moisture & steam and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Surface preparation:Remove loose or flaking material. Treat surfaces affected by mould growth with a suitable fungicidal wash. Make sure the surface is clean and free from grease and dust
- Durability:5 years protection from mould
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 6 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. Tip: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and Benefits
Dulux Easycare bathrooms paint is an exceptionally tough moisture and steam resistant paint. Its mould resistant MouldTec formulation protects the paint against mould for 5 years, keeping your bathroom looking great for longer.
- Chromalock technology, moisture and mould resistant
- We recommend using a one coat roller for optimal application
- For best results follow the instructions on the tin carefully, a second coat may be required if overpainting a darker colour with a lighter top coat
- Control air pollutants by choosing products with lower solvent levels
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||1L|
|Colour description||Pure brilliant white|
|Surface finish||Soft sheen|
|Coverage||Up to 13 m² per litre|
|Drying time||24 hours|
|Touch dry time||1 hour|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|
A great find
Happy Rob - 1 year ago
We have had a problem with mould above the window in our en suite since we moved into our bungalow but up to now this seems to have solved our problem.
Easy to use
wycombe - 1 year ago
I bought this paint to refresh the bathroom ceiling over New Year. It was so easy to use, didn't drip and didn't smell nasty. Looks good too.
arcoall - 2 years ago
very whitedulux paints cost more but last longer then cheaper
Does the job, nice finish
Anonymous - 2 years ago
Had a mouldy bathroom celling that needed sorting. Washed off mould, painted on two coats of bathroom + and done. Paint goes on really well, first coat can look a little patchy in places but a second does the job. The soft sheen gives a nice shine when the lights are on too. Even had enough to do one coat on the kitchen celling. Will use again should I have the need.
Ail - 2 years ago
Has a nice soft sheen to it. Really like this this product, will probably buy it again.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Colours Bathroom Antique white Soft sheen Emulsion paint
This is suitable for . Tester is for colour only
Dulux Bathroom+ Misty mirror Soft sheen Emulsion paint
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average. 1 year Guarantee Durability:5 years protection from mould
Dulux Easycare First dawn Soft sheen Emulsion paint
This emulsion paint is suitable for for use on interior walls and ceilings and covers 13 m² per litre on average. Surface preparation:Ensure surface is clean and free from grease and dust Durability:An exceptionally tough moisture and steam resistant paint with MouldTec formulation that protects the paint against ...
Valspar White Soft sheen Emulsion paint 2.5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers 10m² per litre on average. The surface must be clean, dry & free of dust & grease. Glossy surfaces should be degloss before painting. Repair all damaged areas. Remove old, loose or flaky paint. Cover the surrounding area whilst decorating to provide ...