See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Dulux Easycare Warm pewter Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) & dry. Ensure all holes & cracks are filled using filler.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- Colour will not fade
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
- 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt Emulsion
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||5 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store paint in dry conditions & protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Disappointed with the blue tinge
Sylvie10 - 10 months ago
Absolutely loved this colour when I tried it as a tester but when it came to being painted in the whole room it was much darker than the tester and it has an unmistakably blue tinge which makes the room feel colder and not as cosy as I was anticipating. Overall, I’m a little disappointed. I
Gorgeous warm grey
tomo64 - 2 years ago
we painted one wall across lounge and dining room as a feature along with a white fire surround, rest of room we painted bright white looks stunning. Everyone who enters the room comments wow love that colour !
Ali68 - 2 years ago
A good quality paint, that does not spray too much as it is quite thick.
I prefer Easycare or Trade paints as you get a more professional finish. They are easier to work with but more expensive to buy.
A bit dark when you first put it on but once dried was the exact colour I was looking for. Painted it on a feature wall with white on the others, a great contrast.
Lovely shade of grey
barb1966 - 2 years ago
Bought this paint as wanted grey which wasn’t too dark or so pale, it would look like a grubby white . This colour is perfect & endurance paint can be wiped clean to maintain its apoeatencr
Shasac - 2 years ago
Bought to match a wallpaper we picked out in a mustard colour for our living room. Matches beautifully and is such a lovely grey. No hint of blue which is exactly what I wanted. Have since used it in another room with copper colours. Was easily applied and went a long way too.