See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Easycare Washable & tough Blush pink Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) & dry. Ensure all holes & cracks are filled using filler
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- Colour will not fade
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
- 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt Emulsion
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||5 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store paint in dry conditions & protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Definitely a blush pink
Suzie0501 - 5 days ago
Looking at the photo on site it looks more pink than it is but it is a blush pink and covers really well in 2 coats including some of the pen marks my son had put on the walls in past, included before and after so you can see what colour it went over . I always buy the tough and durable and so glad I did already had to give a wipe to a section
Mackbula - 1 month ago
I bought this paint on Monday. Looks great with the grey tiles in the bathroom .took 2 coats to cover the brilliant white. But covers well
CLdecoratingservices - 1 month ago
Great coverage, only took 2 coats and looks great. Highly recommended
I don't normally love pink paint BUT...!!
Jenhen1 - 2 months ago
This pink is gorgeous, definately pink but not in the least overstated or saccharin, looks great in our kitchen with slate grey units and Dulux Chic Shadow (grey) in the adjoining Dining area. Pleased with the coverage and cleanability.
Not true colour
Lllcc - 2 months ago
Having got a tester which was a peachy colour we had the whole room painted in the same colour which turned out pink !!! The tester and the can weren’t the same col, now we are stuck with a pink room not the peach as the tester