See more Multi surface paint
Dulux Non-drip Pure brilliant white High gloss Trim paint, 2.5L
This Pure brilliant white gloss wood & metal paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply with a brush or roller and leave for 16 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 12 m² per litre on average.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush, leave at least 16 hours between coats. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Not quick dry
- Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. When painting radiators, make sure that they are cold
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- Keep skirtings, doors and window frames looking neat and fresh with interior wood and metal paint which lets you easily wipe away marks
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||16-24 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||16 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||4h|
vpvpvp - 3 months ago
great non-drip gloss paint with a brilliant white finish
Andyc172 - 5 months ago
Used this outside on house soffits and barge boards.
This paint covers completely and does not run.
Fantastic finish and dries overnight with no problems.
Don’t use if you don’t know how to paint properly.
TW4T - 8 months ago
Bought this 2 weeks ago, with the Dulux Brand confidence, earned of many years. But to my horror, the product is pealing away with even the minimum and gentle contact.
jumalilu - 10 months ago
Love dulux products always excellent quality and reasonable price
Got yellow in 3 months
Madalins - 11 months ago
I have painted all the skirting board around the house 3 months ago and now looks very yellow.