See more Multi surface paint
Dulux Once Pure brilliant white Gloss Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
This Pure brilliant white gloss wood & metal paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 1 coat with a brush or roller and leave for 16 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 10 m² per litre on average.
- Apply using a clean, good quality brush. Apply a thick even coat of paint taking care not to spread it too far. Failure to do so may require a second coat, particularly when painting over a darker colour with a lighter topcoat. Leave a minimum of 16 hours between coats
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Not quick dry
- Remove flaking or defective paint and sand down the surface to remove any sheen. Refer to health, safety and environmental information. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Great coverage in just one coat, saving you time and money
- We recommend using a one coat roller for optimal application
- For best results follow the instructions on the tin carefully, a second coat may be required if overpainting a darker colour with a lighter top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||16 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures|
|Recoat time||16 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||4h|
Lives up to the name
ZeeKay - 10 days ago
I was skeptical about whether one coat would cover some dark purple skirtings. I took my time and was careful about brush stroke direction, but it lived up to its name. Highly recommended
Turned to yellow within few months!
Antal Farkas - 1 month ago
Rubbish, this expensive paint turns to yellow within few months. Don't buy unless you love yellow doors instead of white!
Shann_86 - 2 months ago
The smell does not leave ur home ..u have to leave the room ventilated for days ...not good if u have nowere else to go...so thick hurts ur hand after abit.
Brilliant but stir lots
Angel06 - 3 months ago
Really good but you have to stir stir stir stir and once you think you’ve stirred enough stir it again and once again for luck. It then goes on thick and smooth with no running
Like it says 'once'
Bluetaz - 5 months ago
I've just painted over some very old yellowy, stained doors and true to its word I only needed to do one coat. It would have got 5 stars but it was a bit runny, example, top of the door was fine when I reached the bottom, passing same door half an hour later and it had started running in places, however, it still looks good. My previous experience of Dulux gloss is that it yellows very quickly, we shall see!