See more Paint
Dulux Once Pure brilliant white Satinwood Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Pure brilliant white satinwood wood & metal paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 1 coat with a brush or roller and leave for 16 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 12 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures
- Surface Preparation - Remove flaking or defective paint and sand down the surface to remove any sheen. Refer to health, safety and environmental information. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Great coverage in just one coat, saving you time and money
- We recommend using a one coat roller for optimal application
- For best results follow the instructions on the tin carefully, a second coat may be required if overpainting a darker colour with a lighter top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||16 h|
|Recoat time||16 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||4h|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|