See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux One coat Acai berry Matt Emulsion paint, 1.25L
Simply refresh interior walls and ceilings with Dulux One Coat Acai berry.
- Suitable for Wall
- Ensure the area to be painted is clean and any loose paint is removed
Features and benefits
Dulux simply refresh feature wall is ideal for creating a focus point in the room. It has been specifically formulated to give you the perfect finish in just one coat. The thick formulation means you only need one coat to paint your selected wall, in a fraction of the time and with less paint.
- Just One Coat needed, compared to 2 coats of Dulux Matt
- Water-based emulsion paint with a modern, flat finish
- Thick formulation for an even and uniform coverage
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We recommend ordering a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up, so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Very Luxurious. I love this colour and paint.
Cazy68 - 1 month ago
Acai Berry is a fantastic colour for by bathroom. I wasn't sure about the colour at first but I'd opened the tin and painted a small test area so couldn't afford to waste it. Only one coat required and very easy to apply. I used a brush for cutting in and a roller for the large areas. I did dampen both the brush and the roller as advised on the tin. I was worried I'd need more than one tin but the paint went further than I thought it would. So happy with the results, looks very luxurious.
Looks good, nice colour.
Shazza0702 - 6 months ago
Just finished painting a feature wall with this paint. We ended up using nearly two 1.25ltr tins for one wall. It's very thick and the wall just soaked it in. It does look true to colour on internet. However, bit annoying that it only comes on a 1.25ltr tin, very expensive.