See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Dulux Quick dry Pure brilliant white Satinwood Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
This Pure brilliant white satinwood wood & metal paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply with a brush or roller and leave for 6 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 16 m² per litre on average.
- Apply 2 coats with a brush, leave at least for 6 hours between coats and even longer during cold and damp. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Scrape and remove flaking or defective paint and sand down the surface to remove any sheen. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. When painting radiators make sure that they are cold
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- Keep skirtings, doors and window frames looking neat and fresh with interior wood and metal paint which lets you easily wipe away marks
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint doesn't yellow and keeps your white surfaces whiter for longer
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||6 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
Not great coverage
CrazyCatLady24 - Yesterday
Thin consistency means this paint has poor coverage, so you need at least two coats. It looks nice when it's on though. I was warned not to buy this but there was no other satinwood available so had to buy it anyway.
Takes so many coats
EB28 - 3 days ago
I wish I read the reviews before starting to use this paint.
I painted white skirting boards, which just needed a touch up, i primed with dulux primer and it then took two coats of this satinwood paint to get a decent coverage..
not good enough. Such a labour intensive task - I will not be buying or recommending this paint due to this.
Never buy again
Trishs ann - 26 days ago
Always bought Dulux but this paint is a nightmare unless you want to give three coats
Needs several coats
Jinty 1980 - 3 months ago
I’ve used satinwood for years. I thought I’d give the quick dry a go and I wish I hadn’t. It doesn’t go on well and needs at least 3 coats which means you use three times as much and the quick dry part is irrelevant as you have 3 times as much work to do. I won’t buy again.
Too many applications needed
daisy1208 - 3 months ago
True it’s word it’s touch dry in an hour. Only down side is I needed at least 3 coats for a perfect finish!