See more Paint
Dulux Walls & ceilings Vanilla sundae Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Offer - 3 for 2 on selected coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied in basket.
Dulux walls and ceilings emulsion paint will make your room look more beautiful, clean and renewed. It covers effortlessly. From the first brush stroke onto your wall, it gives the result you are looking for. The thick, creamy consistency spreads easily and gives a smooth and even coverage
- Surface Preparation - New plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Remove any loose or flaking material. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir to ensure paint is completely mixed in hot environments. If new, bare and absorbent surface, seal with this product, thinned 10% with water if necessary. Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures. If the colour change is strong then more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. Leave 2-4 hours to dry.
- Instructions for Storage - Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable and can be easily cleaned with water
- The thick, creamy consistency spreads easily making it easy to apply
- It features high opacity providing a smooth and even coverage
- No primer required
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Number of coats