See more Paint
Dulux Weathershield Indigo Shade Satinwood Emulsion paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A brilliant Dulux exterior satinwood emulsion paint that is suitable for use on multi-surface, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Indigo Shade is a unique shade of blue that will add a touch of character to your scheme. It can be applied on any metal and wood surfaces to create a consistent finish. Designed to provide a long-lasting satinwood finish, this emulsion paint achieves a beautiful look, without compromising on quality. This paint needs 2 coats to look its best, but its quick drying formula makes up for lost time, as you can recoat after just 6 hours. Resistant to cracking, mould, stains, and water, it's suitable for use in your outdoor space. Furthermore, you can be assured that this water-based paint is safe for you in your home, as it has minimal VOCs and is low odour.
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Suitable for use on Multi-surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Remove loose or flaking material first. Make sure the surface is primed, clean (no dirt or grease) and dry.
- Instructions for Use - Apply even coats using a brush
- Instructions for Storage - Store paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures.
Features and benefits
- Mould Resistant
- Water-based Formula
- Flexible paint film to prevent cracking
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Maximum application temperature
|Minimum application temperature
|Number of coats