See more Paint
Earthborn Claypaint Paw Print, ultra matt, 5L
Sold & shipped by Earthborn
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Earthborn's breathable Claypaint is a luxurious, ultra-matt finish for interior walls and ceilings. Made using their unique eco friendly clay recipe it results in a highly breathable flat matt paint.
Known for its richness and depth of colour, providing a sublime finish that enhances the light in your room. This deliciously thick and creamy paint goes on like a dream and often requires fewer coats than conventional emulsions, providing coverage of up to 10m 2 per litre.
Due to Claypaint being highly breathable it means that it is especially suitable for use over lime plaster and in older properties that need to breathe, but it's ideal for use in any home over standard plaster or previously painted surfaces. It's also beneficial for allergy and asthma sufferers with 0% added VOCs so no horrible smells or emissions.
Earthborn Claypaint is Vegan friendly and Child Safe certified, and was also the first brand in the UK to receive the prestigious EU Ecolabel, validating their eco credentials.
Earthborn paint is better for you, your home and the planet.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for use on Multi-surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Loose paint should be removed with a brush or scraper. Stains which bleed through the paint (such as water stains, grease etc.) should first be treated with Earthborn Isolating Primer. Very smooth, non-absorbent surfaces must be sanded.
- Instructions for Use - Give a good stir before use. For porous surfaces like bare plaster, simply prime with a diluted coat of Claypaint (four parts paint, one part water). You can apply Claypaint by brush or spray gun but we recommend a short pile roller. Take care to apply an even coat and allow to dry completely before applying the next one. Because Claypaint covers so well, one coat is often sufficient on previously painted surfaces.
- Instructions for Storage - Keep container tightly sealed and store in a cool, frost free place
Features and benefits
Paw Print is a warm tone ideal for spaces that take their inspiration from nature. ‘Mushroom’ for grown ups
- Distinctive ultra matt finish that softens and enhances the light in your room
- Easy to apply - thick and creamy texture
- Environmentally friendly
- No hidden nasties & virtually VOC free
- Paw Print pairs well with our other colours: Lily Lily Rose, Bugle and Wood Smoke
- Highly breathable
- Child safe certified
- Available in 72 colours
|Brush, roller or spray
|Maximum application temperature
|Minimum application temperature
|Number of coats