See more Duvets
Earthkind Feather & Down Duvet, 10.5 Tog, King
Sold & shipped by JOHN COTTON GROUP LIMITED
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
This EarthKind Feather & Down Duvet has been handcrafted in Britain with reclaimed natural fillings. Pre-loved pillows and duvets containing feather and down fillings are re-claimed, sorted and cleaned, before being sterilised and heat-treated. This filling is then repurposed into a brand new, fresh premium blend of 85% feather and 15% down that’s been rigorously checked to ensure it meets the highest quality standards. The result is a natural duvet that’s soft and luxurious, as well as being kinder to the environment. This feather and down duvet from EarthKind is completed by a naturally breathable cotton cover. EarthKind’s investment into Better Cotton’s mission means cotton farmers survive and thrive producing quality materials whilst protecting the environment. Choose this EarthKind Feather & Down Duvet to give valuable resources a new lease of life and divert textile waste away from landfill for a better tomorrow.
- Machine washable
- Instructions for care - WASHING MACHINE and DRYER FRIENDLY - We want to make life easier for you, that’s why this product is washing machine and tumble drier friendly, so it can be back on your bed as quickly as you need it.
Features and benefits
- DELIVERY - Fast & free delivery 7 days a week (excluding bank holidays)
- RECYCLED MATERIALS - Handcrafted in Britain with a naturally breathable cotton cover and filled with a 100% recycled blend of 85% feather and 15% down resulting in a natural duvet that’s soft and luxurious, as well as being kinder to the environment.
- DREAM FOR A BETTER TOMORROW - This EarthKind Feather & Down Duvet give valuable resources a new lease of life and divert textile waste away from landfill for a better tomorrow.
- WASHING MACHINE & DRYER FRIENDLY – This duvet is machine washable and tumble drier friendly, so it can be back on your bed as quickly as you need it.
- MADE IN THE UK: manufactured in Yorkshire by a family business with over 100 years experience in bedding.
|Down & feather