See more Bath shower mixer taps
ENKI, Dune, T33, Chrome, Thermostatic Shower Mixer Bar Valve with Two Outlets, Solid Brass, Anti-Scald Device, Anti-Scald Device,
Sold & shipped by HOUSE OF ENKI
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
There is nothing more refreshing than a really good thermostatically controlled shower, and the right fittings can make the experience all the more pleasurable. This premium quality shower valve is checked for excellence in components and build quality, good design, easy installation and maintenance. It incorporates premium safety features and is designed to work effectively at high water pressures.
DUNE THERMOSTATIC BAR SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
3/4" top outlet diameter
1/2" bottom outlet diameter
3/4" hot/cold inlets, adaptors to 1/2" included
Distance between connections: 150mm
WORKING REQUIREMENTSFor this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
Combination boiler systems
Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
Pumped hot water systems
Un-vented hot water systems
Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Thermostatic bar shower mixer valve
2 x adaptors from 3/4" to 1/2"
2 x decorative shrouds
Not for you? Browse our collections of furnishings, fittings, fixtures and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Fittings & fixings included
- ¼ turn
Features and benefits
- DESIGN - The Dune thermostatic shower mixer valve with two outlets from House of ENKI produces a perfectly controlled shower. The built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering. With solid brass construction and finished with durable chrome plating, it will add a touch of class to any bathroom. It is fully supplied with all the fixings you need for easy assembly and is easily accessed if maintenance is required.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom shower valve attachment is made of solid high grade brass. This premium quality thermostatic bath shower mixer is checked for excellence in components and build quality, good design, easy installation and maintenance. It incorporates premium safety features and is designed to work effectively at high water pressures.
- SIZE - Top outlet diameter - 3/4", Bottom outlet diameter - 1/2", Hot/cold inlets 3/4" with adapters to 1/2", Distance between connections - 150mm
- EASY TO INSTALL - These bathroom accessories come with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and include comprehensive installation guides. For this thermostatic shower valve to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings
|Tap mounting location
|ABS plastic & brass