See more Circular Saws
Erbauer EXT 18V 165mm Cordless Circular saw ECS18-Li - Bare
Our stores do not stock this product
- 5400 rpm
- 61mm maximum cutting depth at 90°
- 165mm diameter blade
- Comes with - Parallel guide, hex key, TCT blade(on the machine) & instruction manual
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- This circular saw from Erbauer is part of the EXT one battery system. One battery runs multiple tools, giving you the power and flexibility to get it done. Grow your collection by adding bare tools and batteries as you go.
- The soft grip handle makes it comfortable to use.
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance: giving more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life.
- Large cutting depth - offers same cut capacity as a 7-1/4’’ (184mm) blade.
- Battery not included, the Saw is compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Battery charger||Battery charger sold separately|
|No load speed||5400 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||61mm|
|Blade type||TCT blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Disc bore||16 mm|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Switch type||Lock off trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
Super Cheap Cordless
Nb Gulliver - 3 months ago
I was very impressed with this saw but was very disappointed that there was no carry case available (not even the rubbish soft case supplied with the drill!) so storage is a bit of a pain.
It’s a great cordless saw, however even with a fully charged 5ah battery the saw will not cut with the cutting disc in its deepest (lowest) position - even on 9mm ply. As soon as the blade is fully into the wood the resistance against the front and back of the blade is too much for the saw to cope with, and stops. You must adjust the depth of the disc to just below the thickness of the wood to reduce the blade resistance and then it works fine. So I haven’t even attempted cutting thicker lengths of wood.
The other major issue that has been picked up by other reviewers is that the red led light that, in theory, should help you keep your cut to the pencil line is basically useless. It is so far out of alignment that if you use this you can very quickly ruin an expensive piece of timber. The only reliable way is to keep your eye on the cutting edge of the disc.
One last thing - throw away the little flimsy black guide. This is also of no use in keeping the saw on track.
LangChop - 3 months ago
Got a few EXT products now and hope they make more. There strong and easily better than other more expensive brands I’ve had that are originally yellow...
20 years trade experience.
J3yfe - 7 months ago
Again extremely impressive tool, blade supplied could be better but it's easily good enough. Soft start and powerful at its running speed. Battery hungry but not frustrating. There is a safety trap on there too that's best I've seen, if there is as much as a rizla in the teeth touching the blade it won't start. Saves fingers and damaged worktops. We'll worth it.