See more Circular saws
Erbauer EXT 18V 165mm Cordless Circular saw ECS18-Li - Bare
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Parallel guide, hex key, TCT blade(on the machine) and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- This circular saw from Erbauer is part of the EXT one battery system. One battery runs multiple tools, giving you the power and flexibility to get it done. Grow your collection by adding bare tools and batteries as you go
- The soft grip handle makes it comfortable to use
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance: giving more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life
- Large cutting depth - offers same cut capacity as a 7-1/4’’ (184mm) blade
- Battery not included, the Saw is compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Disc bore size||16mm|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum bevel right||45°|
|Maximum cutting capacity (45° bevel)||40mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||61mm|
|No load speed||5400rpm|
|Number of batteries included||0|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
|Switch type||Lock off trigger switch|
Value for money
Griff50 - 1 month ago
This saw is great value for money, the laser line is very helpful. It's as good as one's twice, the price.
Laser is off but works fine.
Azzaa - 4 months ago
For straight cuts use a speed square as the laser & guide rail are pants.
Anyone had any luck with adjusting the laser?
DazMills - 10 months ago
Bought to cut laminate worktops and other d.i.y wood cutting, worked perfect,
The laser helps to follow a line and blade supplied made a perfect fine cut. Not overly noisy and comfortable to use.
Doesn't come with battery or charger so total price is near £150 but is worth it, whether d.i.y or professional use.
Bad purchase for trade
Corpse grinder - 1 year ago
Originally I was well impressed with the 2 12v erbauer drills that I bough. I then bought the 18v combi and the charger packed up and the trigger is temperamental.
Being a cheap skate I convinced myself that the skill saw would be good but it's not.
With a 4ah battery it runs like a children's toy.
Even with a 5ah battery the slightest pinch from the timber stops the blade. Honestly I think you could probably stop the blade with your hands.
Give it a try.
I'm going to give this to my 4 year old nephew as it is slightly better than the plastic one he got for his birthday.
Seriously if you are a professional don't be cheap like I was and buy a DeWalt or Makita. Metabo have great battery tools also.
Great Circular Saw
Bonus30 - 1 year ago
I brought last month.
Very Happy with this product
Easy for use and good Value