See more Impact drivers & wrenches
Erbauer EXT 18V Cordless Impact driver EID18-Li - Bare
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 3x 50mm impact driver bits, PZ2, belt clip and instruction manual
- Batteries sold separately
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Part of the EXT one battery system, giving you the power and flexibility to get any job done whilst also growing your collection by simply adding tools and batteries as and when you desire
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance, providing more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life
- Protective metal gearbox housing for durability
- Trigger activated LED light illuminates your work area for precise drilling
- Convenient belt clip for easy carrying
- Equipped with an LED Light with pre-light and after glow functions to illuminate the work area for precise drilling
- Accessories sold separately
- Battery not included, drill is compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Gearbox housing material||Magnesium alloy|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|No load speed||2600rpm|
|Number of batteries included||0|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Fixed speed|
|Standard||EN 62841-1, EN 62841-2-2|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Work light||LED work light|
SprinterDan - 11 months ago
Been using it on and off for a few days now and not had to change the battery once.
Very difficult to find, drill bits and hole saws for the 6mm slot though.
Ok at best
Badobsess1on - 1 year ago
This was my first experience with impact drivers,at first I thought it was great until I tried a friends Dewalt.
The Erbauer feels nice quality in the hand the main issue is the trigger. It has no feeling sometimes it doesn’t respond straight away then when it does it’s like a switch rather than a progressive trigger. As soon as you touch it goes full power. I am a bit gutted as now i have bought the Dewalt but I now have 2 sets of batteries because all my other tools are Still Erbauer.
B and Q refunded me straight away and offered a excellent service. The Erbauer impact driver Could be a great tool if they sort the trigger out.