See more Jigsaws
Erbauer EXT 18V Cordless Jigsaw EJS18-Li - Bare
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 2x wood blades, metal blade, hex key, parallel guide with locking knobs, vacuum adaptor and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Part of the EXT one battery system. One battery runs multiple tools, giving you the power and flexibility to get it done. Grow your collection by adding bare tools and batteries as you go
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance: giving more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life
- Variable speed for optimal performance in different applications
- Quick tool-free blade change (T&U) and bevel adjustment
- LED light illuminates work area for precise drilling
- Battery not included, the Jigsaw is compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Blade change method||Without tool|
|Carrying facility||No carry case|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Cutting action||Pendulum (4 stage)|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum cutting capacity (wood)||120mm|
|Model name/number||EJS18-Li - Bare|
|No load speed||3000spm|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|
|Work light||LED work light|
Good for the price
Rich the chippy - 1 year ago
Bought it the other day. Did 54m2 of laminate on one 4 amp battery. I've got the corded one as well the cordless one seems better. Can't comment on durability though just yet but up to now I'm impressed.
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I bought this for a charity. I’m used to high end tools and needed something decent but without the high end price tag. I bought two of these and they’ve surprised me. Very good quality pro level tool. Very well built. Can’t fault them.
20 years trade experience
J3yfe - 1 year ago
Good jig, blade holder is solid and remains straight under pressure turns well and dust extraction works. Work light again useful and it out performs a yellow one I had.