See more Multi Tools & Hobby Tools
Erbauer EXT 18V Cordless Multi-tool EMT18-Li-QC - Bare
Save 20% when you buy 2 or more selected Erbauer Bare tools. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
- No load speed: 11000-16000 rpm
- Accessories included: 3x FSC sanding paper, plunge cutting blade - wood, plunge cutting blade - metal, segment blade, scraper, plastic box for accessories, adaptor for branded accessories, sanding pad and instruction manual
Features and Benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- This multi tool is suitable for use with a variety of metal or wood applications.
- Part of the EXT one battery system, giving you the power and flexibility to get any job done whilst also growing your collection by simply adding tools and batteries as and when you desire.
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance, providing more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life.
- The compact and lightweight design provides maximum power for a variety of tasks such as sawing, sanding and cutting.
- 3.6° oscillation angle provides high cutting efficiency.
- Variable speed allows use for a variety of tasks and improved control.
- Compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|No load speed||11000-16000 opm|
|Adjustable||Multi position blade|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Work light||LED work light|
HEKTek - 11 days ago
I'm an electrical contractor and bought this multitool yesterday as my Milwaukee 18v kit had to go in for service and needed a a cutting tool on site for cutting into ceilings. Was very impressed with this tool. Comfortable to use, power full, seems very well built and performs well. The mechanism for the cutting blades is excellent. Very easy to change with the quick release switch and push and twist bolt. Much easier than my Milwaukee multitool (quick release but screw type bolt). Time will see if it last as long but initial impressions are great.