See more Circular Saws
Evolution 1200W 240V 185mm Circular saw R185CCSL240
Our stores do not stock this product
- 3700 rpm no load speed
- 64mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 42mm maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 185mm diameter blade
- Features: Trigger switch, Soft grip and3m cable
- Comes with - Circular saw, TCT blade & hex key.
Features and benefits
The Evolution R185CCSL is a high powered 185mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Circular Saw optimised using patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, even wood with embedded nails and plastic with a single blade.
- Powerful 1200W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor & blade life to cut through a variety of heavy duty materials. Electric brake stops the blade in seconds for additional safety.
- 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 0 - 64mm adjustable cutting depth with ergonomic, soft grip handles provide maximum control, versatility and precision.
- Channelled air flow & base indicators ensure optimum visibility of your cutting line.
- Ergonomic 'T' handle provides ultimate cutting comfort & control. Dust Port adaptor included for vacuum extraction when cutting wood.
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds for additional safety. Backed by Evolution's 3 year limited warranty
- With a tool weight of under 5kg, this 185mm Circular Saw is balanced, lightweight and compact, all while delivering a maximum cutting depth of 64mm.
- Integrated debris blower allows optimum visibility along the cutting line, while quick-adjust bevel lever and clear, debossed angle markings improves the ease and accuracy of bevel cuts.
- Safety features include a lock-off switch and electronic blade brake, as well as a spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Over-moulded handle improves ergonomics and comfort, while also housing on-board tool storage for blade change hex key.
|No load speed||3700 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||64mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||42mm|
|Blade type||TCT blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Disc bore||20 mm|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Air cooled|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Cable length (mm)||3000mm|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Great circular saw
rich1162 - 28 days ago
I have used this quite a lot whilst renovating a bedroom. I’ve mostly used it for cutting wood and the odd bit of plastic and it is an excellent saw. Cuts are smooth and it is powerful enough to get through most materials. The angled cuts are easy to do, as is adjusting the depth of cut. It’s not too heavy and isn’t too loud either. I’ve been very impressed and would recommend this saw.