See more Circular saws
Evolution 1200W 240V 185mm Corded Circular saw R185CCSL240
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 185mm multi-material TCT blade, dust port adaptor, dust hose adaptor and parallel edge guide.
Features and benefits
The Evolution R185CCSL is a high powered 185mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Circular Saw optimised using patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, even wood with embedded nails and plastic with a single blade.
- Powerful 1200W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor & blade life to cut through a variety of heavy duty materials. Electric brake stops the blade in seconds for additional safety
- 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 0 - 64mm adjustable cutting depth with ergonomic, soft grip handles provide maximum control, versatility and precision
- Channelled air flow & base indicators ensure optimum visibility of your cutting line
- Ergonomic 'T' handle provides ultimate cutting comfort & control. Dust Port adaptor included for vacuum extraction when cutting wood
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds for additional safety. Backed by Evolution's 3 year limited warranty
- With a tool weight of under 5kg, this 185mm Circular Saw is balanced, lightweight and compact, all while delivering a maximum cutting depth of 64mm
- Integrated debris blower allows optimum visibility along the cutting line, while quick-adjust bevel lever and clear, debossed angle markings improves the ease and accuracy of bevel cuts
- Safety features include a lock-off switch and electronic blade brake, as well as a spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Over-moulded handle improves ergonomics and comfort, while also housing on-board tool storage for blade change hex key
|Compatible blade diameter||185mm|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum bevel right||45°|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||64mm|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||3700rpm|
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Spindle lock||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Good value for money
Ali - 6 months ago
I have used it for 6 months and no issues what so ever
Trimmed the bottom of two doors with ease
Sunny scunny - 1 year ago
Bought this just trim to doors went through like butter
Better than expected
dbrown9168 - 1 year ago
Bought it firstly to cut some solid oak worktops that my jigsaw would hardly touch and expected it to be a bit of a struggle, cut so well I could hardly feel it cutting, really easy to keep straight and accurate, even the finish on the cut surfaces on both sides of the cut were really smooth and just needed the corners sanding a bit. As with any cutting you just need to make sure the item you're cutting is secure.
Nice bit of kit.
CliveyD - 1 year ago
Idea for a bit of DIY work. Does the job well and so far has cut well. Needed to trim 6 fragile louvre doors...was worried that the blade might be too harsh but its all good, no chipping and nice clean cut...go slow though! A bit heavy but as long as its doing the job not a problem.
Looks good for the money
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Brought this to replace my old saw,a 20 year old one.
I'm not looking for pro quality, just a solid built saw that does the job.
For the money looks well made,my last one got hammered cutting fence panels,sheet wood etc etc.
I've fitted a different blade will keep the multi cut one, if I ever needed it.