See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Dead Flat Mixed Colour 2005 All White 2.5 Litre
Sold & shipped by Paint Stop Ltd
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
All White is a clean and simple bright white. As its name suggests, it contains no pigments of any other colour. It's softer than standard brilliant whites, which often appear cooler due to the inclusion of blue pigment. Combine All White with the bold Charlotte's Locks for a clean and graphic feel, or with paler tones Pavilion Blue, Cooking Apple Green, or Middleton Pink to create a sense of freshness and light.
Features and benefits
Dead Flat is our multi-surface, ultra-matt finish with added toughness. Suitable for woodwork and metal, it’s ideal for panelling. The flat matt look creates richer colour from every angle, while the washable, scuff-resistant finish is more than a match for mess — perfect for hallways, playrooms and other high-traffic areas.
- Durable and scuff resistant
- Trace VOC and low odour
- Water based, toy safe formula
- High coverage, easy-to-apply with minimal splatter
- Multi-surface for walls, woodwork and metal
- *This is mixed paint that is made to order so can not be returned or refunded. *Please see B&Q terms for details
- Washable colour that won’t transfer or mark when wiped
- Ultra matt from every angle: 2% sheen
- EUH208 - Contains A MIXTURE OF: 5-CHLORO-2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE [EC NO 247-500-7] AND 2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE [EC NO 220-239-6](55965-84-9), 2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE(2682-20-4), 1,2-BENZISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE(2634- 33-5). May produce an allergic reaction. EUH211: Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
|Paint base density||Light base|
|Room use||Any room|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
|Drying time||2 h|