See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Calamine No.230 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Calamine is named after the lotion, its seemingly almost blue undertone prevents it from being too sugary and pink. In smaller rooms it is a more intense colour but in larger well lit rooms it feels much more delicate. Use a White & Light Tones undercoat for best results.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Beautiful in Girls Bedroom
Peanut_18 - 10 months ago
I’m a big fan of F&B paint and have used it in several rooms in my house. Calamine is a lovely chalky pink colour and looks beautiful in both my girls bedrooms. It covered well with the 1st coat, but a 2nd was required as I expected. It’s wearing reasonably well, not the most durable, but then you don’t get the lovely opaque finish with the ‘hard-wearing’ paints which typically look far to glossy for my taste.