See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Off white No.3 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Off White no.3 silk sheen estate eggshell paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 30m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Off-White works perfectly with Old White, Slipper Satin and Lime White. It is the mid tone in a group of traditional neutrals. Its underlying green hint gives it an unsurpassed softness creating a traditional wall colour or as a sophisticated woodwork tone to be used with the stronger Farrow & Ball classics. Off-White looks great on floors, bouncing light on to walls but retaining a soft warm feel. White & Light Tones undercoat.
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|