See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Pointing No.2003 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Pointing no.2003 silk sheen estate eggshell paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 30m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Named after the colour of lime pointing used in brickwork, Pointing is a firm Farrow & Ball favourite for both ceilings and woodwork in traditional settings. It has a light warm undertone and fresh uncomplicated feel to it and it creates the prettiest of spaces when used on walls and always softens the look of a room when used with strong traditional colours. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|