See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Railings No.31 Eggshell Paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Estate Eggshell is a washable, water based satin finish for interior wood and metal. Its soft low-shine finish brings an understated elegance to trim and furniture and is suitable for doors, kitchen cupboards, radiators, and other wood and metalwork throughout the home.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Railings is a blue-based shade of black, appearing more blue or more discernibly black depending on the light. It's a great favourite for kitchen cabinets, to which it brings a very modern feel, as well as for walls in smaller rooms whose owners are looking for a bold and sophisticated statement shade.
- Satin Finish
- Scuff & Stain Resistant
- Washable, Wipeable and Toy Safe
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: Dark Tones
- Complementary white: Farrow & Ball Ammonite
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|