See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Savage ground No.213 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Estate Emulsion is Farrow & Ball’s signature finish for interior walls and ceilings. Its distinctive chalky matt finish minimises imperfections, and scatters light to fully express the depth of their colours. The flat, velvety effect it creates even brings added richness to darker colours.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
As with other Farrow & Ball paint colours containing the word 'ground', this stony yellow-based neutral was originally used to create the company's handcrafted wallpapers before appearing in its paint colour chart. It's a warm and timeless neutral that takes its name from a beloved early member of the Farrow & Ball wallpaper team.
- Chalky, very flat matt finish
- Wipeable, but not washable
- Low Odour
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: Mid Tones
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|