See more Wall & ceiling paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Skimming stone No.241 Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct farrow, ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Skimming Stone has a luxurious warm stony feel and is extremely versatile. It works with the lighter Strong White as well as darker Elephant's Breath for a warm contemporary fashionable look, but it can also be used with both Slipper Satin and Purbeck Stone. Skimming Stone creates a soft grey atmosphere which is warm enough to be perfect in bedrooms. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Farrow and ball is brilliant
peterpainter2 - 2 months ago
Bought this a while ago for a utility room. Works a treat, does a great job at hiding all the little imperfections and is definitely worth the money
Best paint we have ever used
Janice2323 - 2 years ago
We have used Farrow and Ball for a few years now and find it to be the best paint we have ever used. It’s lovely to apply and gives a great finish. The colours are suttle and we like the Matt finish. We used Elephants breath on the doors and skirting and the colours blend beautifully. I know it is expensive but well worth it.
Worst paint ever used
Penny 123 - 3 years ago
I had to get painter to do 3 coats and I am still not happy. F&B paint is not worth the money or painters time. Have used lots of other brands and thought I would try F&B this time. Never again. Hi
Find it to be the best emulsion on the market.
Gora - 3 years ago
Used this colour inthe lounge and kitchen and lovev it, looks really good.