See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Templeton Pink No.303 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Estate Emulsion is Farrow & Ball’s signature finish for interior walls and ceilings. Its distinctive chalky matt finish minimises imperfections, and scatters light to fully express the depth of their colours. The flat, velvety effect it creates even brings added richness to darker colours.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Instructions for Use - For detailed surface preparation, product application and cleaning advice for different finishes refer to the Product Advice Sheet which is available from farrow-ball.com, Farrow & Ball showrooms, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Services on +44 (0) 1202 876141.
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Templeton Pink was developed for the dining room at Templeton House to offset the magnificent Wedgwood plaques made to commemorate a former owner. It's a more intense version of Setting Plaster and becomes surprisingly deep in low light, creating a warm and welcoming space.
- Chalky, very flat matt finish
- Wipeable, but not washable
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Toy Safe
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: Mid Tones
- Complementary White: Farrow & Ball Stirabout
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Colour||Templeton Pink No.303|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|