See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Exterior Masonry Mixed Colour Paint 73 Ciara Yellow 5L
Sold & shipped by Paint Stop Ltd
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
For brick, render and concrete, Exterior Masonry brings super matt, long-lasting colour to exterior walls. Its water-resistant formula protects walls, while also offering the highest level of water vapour permeability to allow them to breathe.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Surface Preparation - Undercoat before applying your topcoat, to ensure that your chosen Farrow & Ball finish sticks to it fully, is evenly absorbed, and has a smooth and even finish with rich depth of colour.
- Instructions for Use - Do not paint in temperatures below 10°C or in excessive heat above 30°C. Avoid painting in direct sunlight. Avoid applying outdoors if there is a likelihood of rain. For best results apply early in the day, allowing the product time to dry before the evening (when condensation can occur). This product should be applied in accordance with Annex C of BS 6150: Code of practice for painting of buildings.
Features and benefits
Ciara Yellow is a more pared-back version of Farrow & Ball classic Yellow Ground. Originally mixed as a bespoke colour for a home in County Cork, it suits traditional living spaces particularly well, and its cheerful yellow tones are particularly at home in a west-facing room where they'll make the most of late-afternoon light.
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
- Very flat matt finish
- Highly breathable
- Water resistant
- Protected from fungi and algae
- Coverage of up to 8m²/L per coat
- 2% sheen level
- Dry in 2 hours, recoat in 5 hours
- The information given in the specification sheets and technical advice - whether verbal, in writing or by way of trials - is for guidance and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. For further information please contact our Customer Services Department. We can accept no liability for the performance of the products arising out of such use, beyond the value of the goods delivered by us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
|Farrow & Ball
|Brush or roller