See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Modern Ammonite No.274 Eggshell Paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
3 for 2 on interior paint & all paint mixing. Discount applied at checkout.
Modern Eggshell is Farrow & Ball’s toughest interior finish, adding colour and protection to wood, metal, and concrete surfaces. This ultra-durable eggshell is tough enough for floors, and it can also be used throughout the home on skirting, doors, kitchen cabinets, furniture, and radiators.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Ammonite is a subtle light grey named after the fossils found along England's Jurassic Coast. It's neither warm nor cool, making it superbly easy to use in any room of the home. Try it with All White for a fresh and bright look, or with other greys from the Farrow & Ball Easy Neutrals group.
- Satin Finish
- Scuff & Stain Resistant
- Washable, Wipeable and Toy Safe
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: White & Light Tones
- Complementary white: Farrow & Ball Wevet
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|