See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Modern Tailor Tack No.302 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Modern Emulsion is a super-tough finish for interior walls and ceilings. Washable, scuff-proof, and protected against mould, it’s suitable for use in every room in the home. From busy hallways to moisture-prone kitchens and bathrooms, Modern Emulsion is available in the full range of Farrow & Ball colours in a beautiful matt finish.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceilings
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Instructions for Use - For detailed surface preparation, product application and cleaning advice for different finishes refer to the Product Advice Sheet which is available from farrow-ball.com, Farrow & Ball showrooms, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Services on +44 (0) 1202 876141.
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
Features and benefits
- Scuff & Stain Resistant
- Mould Protected
- Washable, Wipeable & Toy Safe
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: White & Light Tones
- Complementary White: Farrow & Ball Wimborne White
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
|Farrow & Ball
|Brush, roller or spray
|Tailor Tack No.302
|Maximum application temperature
|Minimum application temperature
|Number of coats