See more Valves
Flomasta Plastic Ball Float valve Bottom entry ½"
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Connection size: 12.7mm
- Remove cotter pin from float arm and fit arm to valve body. Push cotter pin through locating holes and ensure arm operates plunger via float level adjuster screw. Fit ball valve. Hand tighten the back nut and with a spanner, tighten a further three-quarter turn. Do not over tighten. Fit suitable ball float to thread on end of float arm. Check anti-siphon assembly is held securely by retaining nut. Turn on water supply. Allow cistern or tank to fill. Adjust water level by rotating the float level adjuster screw. The screw operates the plunger which opens and closes the valve. When correct water level is achieved, lock the adjusting screw in position by tightening hexagonal nut.
Features and benefits
½" bottom-entry plastic thread fill valve suitable for use with close-coupled toilets. Designed with silent fill technology
- Reduces noisy cistern refills compared to a standard fill valve, helping to keep disturbance to a minimum
- Suitable for use with both high and low pressure systems
- Giving confidence that this is the right product for any type of system
- Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
- This standard bottom entry valve is tested to 200,000 cycles
- This product fills a toilet quietly
|Connection size (imperial)||½"|
|Water regulations||WRAS approved|