See more Rainwater diverters
FloPlast Black Round & square Gutter diverter
- Compatible with Round & square pipe
- Kitemark approved
Features and benefits
- Easy to fit device for channelling rainwater from a downpipe into a water butt
- When the butt is full, the design allows excess water to bypass the diverter outlet and continue down the pipe, so as to prevent overflow
- Saves water, the environment and money
- Using rainwater in your garden can help to improve your home’s water efficiency
|Material||Polyvinyl chloride un-plasticised (PVCu)|
Product ok but not brilliant
Neilsudjdjd - 2 years ago
Excellent on one down pipe if only collecting water from the rain.
On my other down pipe which collects say water from my shower, it wasn’t very good.
Excellent product if only collecting rain water, easy to fit
Excellent piece of equipment
scotboy - 3 years ago
Good value for money, does the job, except the hose is rather short
Works o k so far.
workhorse - 3 years ago
Although the water butt connector was missing from the package we managed to run the pipe from the diverter into the top of the water butt where as luck had it there was a hole the correct size for the pipe to go into. Please check when purchasing this product that all connections are in the packet.
Wildly wham - 5 years ago
Very easy to fit and works well. Diverts water effectively into the water butt. However the tap on the water butt leaked and needed attention to stop the leak
Ray99 - 5 years ago
Just the job, but you have to be careful. There is an up and a downside. I initially fitted the wrong way and wondered why no water was being diverted. I also used sealant on the top edge/channel as water can be forced upwards and out of the pipe joint