See more Valves
Fluidmaster Brass Float valve Side entry ½"
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Connection size: 12.7mm
- Remove outer thread nut and adjust inner thread nut to the required position. Fit valve inside cistern, with the valve tail through the hole in the side of the cistern and nut against the inside surface. Replace outer nut and hand tighten. Carefully tighten using wrench. Do not over tighten. Wrap PTFE tape clockwise around the threads. Connect water supply pipe to the valve tail. Fit ball float to float arm. Turn on water supply and check for leaks.
- Fittings & fixings included
Features and benefits
- Quiet fill - Reduces noisy cistern refills compared to a standard fill valve, helping to keep disturbance to a minimum
- Brass thread - High quality material that reduces the risk of cross threading and damage to the valve
- Tested to 200000 cycles - To ensure the durability and quality of the valve
- High pressure - Giving confidence that this is the right product for any type of system
- Anti-syphon - Prevents water contamination
|Connection size (imperial)